January has already been so awesomely busy, despite that little scare. I was fearful of setting any goals because how much would it have sucked to not be able to complete any of them!? But still, there were things I had in mind and now I can officially show you my list of goals for January!
This year, I’ll be organizing my goals a bit differently by putting them into categories. For example, now that our house guest is soon leaving, I will need to start working on goals related to our apartment and new house. Those goals will differ entirely from goals I am setting for my blog, for myself, etc. So with that said, let’s get into those goals! New year, fresh start!
- Move out the house guest and reclaim the extra apartment key and my spare bedroom.
- Obtain some moving boxes & more garbage bags.
- Clean up ALL of the clutter in the common areas.
- Sort through the ridiculous amounts of clothing we have into piles of Wash & Pack, Donate, or throw away and take stuff to be donated.
- Go through boxes that are still packed (yup, there are some) and sort through it all to either throw away, donate, or sell piles.
- Clean my desk off completely.
- Buy one piece of furniture for the house.
- Secure the house loan.
- Keep our fridge/freezer stocked with fruit & veggies for smoothies.
- Find a suitable meal replacement plan I can tolerate (probably something we can mix into a daily smoothie – totally accepting suggestions).
- Drink one smoothie every day (so far, so good).
- Grow my Instagram following and reach 1,000 followers!
- Complete at least 2 more posts for my new Blogging Like a Boss series.
- Post my earnings & statistics for the month in hopes of holding myself accountable.
- Revamp at least 5 old posts with more Pinterest-friendly graphics.
- Prepare a freebie for my newsletter subscribers.
- Buy a planner – I really do need one.
- Get some new clothes – especially a new bra.
- Organize a brunch with the officers of the Charleston chapter of Geek Girl Brunch.
- Take a mini vacay upstate to see Jeremy’s family.
- See Star Wars: The Force Awakens again!
Yikes. I am going to be really busy. Some of this stuff is no big deal – just stuff that needs to happen. Other things are going to require a lot of time and work. Much as I am looking forward to being in our new house, I’m not excited about the work of packing. Yuck.
What are your goals this month?
[Tweet “Phew! Kimi is gonna be a busy lady. Check out her #goals for the month!”]