I was recently given the opportunity to explore a company called InstaNatural, a world-leading brand that can be found in spas, salons and aesthetic centers across the U.S. as well as other countries. I’d never heard of the brand personally (hey, I don’t get to go to spas!) but I love the idea of trying out what I perceive to be high-end products that other people swear by.
I got to try out 3 different products that I used on different parts of my body (face, stomach and legs) in order to bring to you the best, most unbiased opinion possible.
Because I was trying out other products, I used this exclusively on my face, although the bottle suggests that you can use it for Face & Body. I’m a big girl and it’s only a 3.4 FL OZ bottle so I can’t see me getting very many uses out of it if I were to use it for more than a facial moisturizer.
So here is what InstaNatural boasts about this product:
- Advanced Ingredients – Each bottle contains a powerful fusion of nutrients such as Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin B5, MSM, Cocoa Butter, Green Tea, and Cucumber. Our formula is 98% natural and contains NO parabens, sulfates or alcohol.
- Banish Wrinkles & Fine Lines – Our complex formula of ingredients reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines so you can attain firmer, more youthful looking skin. This facial moisturizer also evens out your skin tone by diminishing the presence of age spots, sunspots, scars, and other discoloration.
- Provides Ultimate Hydration – Many elements found in the moisturizer, such as Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Vera, and Rosehip Oil, provide your skin with vital nourishment and hydration in order to moisturize skin so you can achieve a bright, radiant complexion.
- Not Just For The Face – Can be used as an all over face moisturizer and even on any other dry areas that need hydration, such as elbows, feet and hands. Both men and women can benefit from this multi-purpose moisturizer.
- Manufacturer Guarantee – InstaNatural backs our products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you’re not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund.
My very first impression of this cream? It has a vitamin sort of smell that I don’t find pleasant. It’s not a heavy scent, but it’s there. Ever open up a bottle of vitamins and you get that smell? It’s that, but more faint. If this bothers you, consider not wearing this during the day.
I pumped a dime-sized amount into my palm. It’s extremely thick and heavy. I live in South Carolina where even in the colder, slightly more dry months I do not need a heavy moisturizer. I have oily skin to top that off, so I was really hesitant about gooping up my face with such a thick product. I also work around a lot of steam and worried about how my makeup would fare when I wore this under it.
As I suspected, my skin had a hard time soaking up all of the moisture and that dime-sized amount ended up being far more than I needed. I think this product would have been great if I were back in Colorado where I had trouble with skin hydration all of the time. So, if you live in a really dry climate, this might be a product worth trying. Despite the difficulty with my own skin, I’d be willing to reccomend it as an overnight cream and not something to wear during the day.
However, I seem to be having an issue with the cream in that it’s making my pores look absolutely massive and visible. It says it covers visible signs of aging & scars. Well, I consider my ever-growing pores to be just that. I have a lot of scarring where my Mother used to dig at and squeeze my horrible acne growing up. My cheeks have ripped open pores that I have always tried desperately to minimize. This… made me look like a crater face.
If you have problems with that, then I don’t suggest this product. But hey, if you don’t have that issue and you just need a really nice moisturizer for extremely dry skin, perhaps this is for you.
It has definitely evened out my skin tone. I suffered from a horrific, absolutely maddened pimple near my lip line almost 2 months ago that felt like it took ages to heal (doesn’t it always!?) and left behind a sort of purple discoloration that has stood out ever since and driven me crazy. I’ve been very self-concious about it and had worked every day to cover it with makeup. But since using this product, the color has evened itself back out. It’s not perfect, but it’s much better.
So overall, how did this product fare?
- Fantastic Hydration
- Easy to use
- Evened out skin tone[/gdlr_column]
- Unpleasant Scent
- More pronounced pores[/gdlr_column]
I’m willing to reccomend it to certain skin types. If you just need serious hydration, I strongly suggest it. It’s certainly been great for that. It doesn’t feel oily or heavy. But if you have problems with your skin otherwise, particularly large pores – this might not be for you.
Disclosure: I was compensated for this post in the amount of full-sized free samples courtesy of InstaNatural themselves in exchange for my opinion. As always, my opinion has not been swayed by this compensation. There are affiliate links in this post and should you use them to make a purchase, I will earn a very small commission from that sale.