I’d like to think I did well and mostly accomplished November’s Goals. Those that I didn’t finish, I either started or decided not to do them for a reason. Here are last month’s goals…
- Clean up the apartment. DONE. Okay so it needs it again. I’ve been sick so I can’t seem to keep up with it. But it IS better than it was.
- Christmas Decorations. UM… I at least got the tree out and up. The cats won’t leave it alone so I’m afraid to decorate it. But we WILL decorate it soon!
- Blog Posts. SORT OF? I’m not really happy about this. I blogged plenty I suppose but being sick really put a damper on my schedule.
- Holiday Shopping. FAIL. I have the same 2 gifts to purchase still. Oops.
- Start acquiring Christmas movies. FAIL. I haven’t started yet but that’s literally on my to-do list for today.
- Pumpkin Pie from scratch. FAIL. In all fairness, I have had the flu and I otherwise made a full Thanksgiving dinner that took me 6 hours to prepare. I decided that I was making macaroni & cheese and corn bread stuffing from scratch. I think it’s fair that I didn’t make pumpkin pie too.
- Decorate the Tree. Carrying this one over from November. It’ll get done. Honest.
- Holiday Shopping. Carrying this over from October and November. It will happen this pay check!
- Acquire Christmas movies. I absolutely must do this.
- #BLOGMas2014. I want to try to participate in this as much as possible. I see some prompts that I won’t be able to fulfill for various reasons. Otherwise, it looks like fun and I want to stay on a schedule!
- Festival of Lights. I haven’t been to the one here in Charleston since I was 18 years old. Yes, 11 years ago! I really want to go and take pictures.
- Wash All of the Clothes. We just got our washing machine in and I really want every item of clothing, bedding, towels, etc to be washed and put away.
- Attend 1 Christmas Party. I never really have – not as an adult. I want to make this part of my life.
- Take Boys to Vet. Um, yeah. I’ve kind of been a bad cat Mommy. The boys need to get their little boy parts cut off still. I need to make this happen this month.
What’s on your to-do list this month? I don’t feel like there’s enough time. Yikes!
What Is This?
Every month, Link Up and share your monthly goals with My So-Called Chaos, A Peek at Karen’s World, & Jenee Thompson. Check out the goals of other bloggers and see how yours compare. Hold yourself accountable and maybe get a little something extra done.[/gdlr_column]