Choosing gifts for people can be difficult. You want to get someone something nice, something they will like, something they will actually use. If you’re tired of picking out ugly Christmas sweaters for your relatives and loading some cash onto a pre-pay gift card doesn’t feel personal enough, consider these 5 gift options that you maybe never though of (plus, they are super useful).
1. Netflix Subscription. Most of us are using Netflix to stream movies and binge watch episodes of television shows. And those that aren’t already doing so, will surely thank you. An annual subscription to Netflix costs under $100 and You can purchase a Netflix gift card at stores like Best Buy, Target, GameStop, Safeway, Walmart and more.
2. LootCrate. Especially great for the geeky people on your list. For about $20, you easily get $40+ worth of geeky things like t-shirts, figurines, games and more. You can get someone a monthly subscription and/or you can cancel any time. It’s not very expensive and you get major bang for your buck. Woot! Use SAVE10 to get 10% off now! How awesome is that?
3. Amazon Prime. Who doesn’t love free shipping for a year? Best part is that there are so many other perks… including instant streaming of thousands of movies & TV shows and unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs and hundreds of playlists.
4. Spotify Subscription. Give the gift of music. While Spotify has a fantastic, free music streaming service, there are a lot of perks to their paid subscription. Play any song, anywhere – across multiple devices. Download music & listen offline in high-quality audio. No ad interruptions & no commitment – they can cancel any time. You can purchase e-gift cards and even pay for a specific amount of subscription time.
5. Web Hosting. You’d be surprised at how many people in your life might be jealous of your blog but don’t have a clue about how to get started. Give them a leg up by purchasing the hosting space required for a self-hosted WordPress blog. Helping friends start a blog when you’re a blogger is a great way to connect with them on a different level. I personally use Host Gator and highly recommend them. Use promo code KimiWho25Off to get 25% off your first order!
What other unique ideas like these can you think of? I’d love to hear them!